- Making Space for Spirituality -This booklet explains why it is important and suggests how staff can incorporate spirituality into support they offer to service users.
- Mental Health Foundation: Spirituality – Spirituality & MH Briefing; The Impact of Spirituality on MH; and How to overcome fear and anxiety. Updated! 06/16
- Rethink Mental Illness: Spirituality – Religion and spirituality can play an important role in many people’s lives. This factsheet looks at spirituality and religion generally and also more specifically at spirituality and religion in relation to mental health. – Overview, Definition, Spirituality & Mental Illness and Your Spiritual Needs
- Spirit of Recovery: Three Part Series – Aan introduction to some of the topics that have been strikingly absent from the dialogue about mental health recovery. NEW! 06/16
- Spirituality and Mental Health – Spirituality and psychiatry – on the face of it, they do not seem to have much in common. But we are becoming increasingly aware of ways in which some aspects of spirituality can offer real benefits for mental health.
- The Impact of Spirituality on Mental Health – This Report was written by Dr. Deborah Cornah on behalf of the Mental Heatlh Foundation – Consequences of Spiritual Activity for Mental Health – Factors mediating the relationship between spirituality & mental health – Limitations of the research Updated! 06/16
Classes & Events
Spirituality & Mental Health
Spiritual Art, Entertainment & Literature
Mental Health Information