- Spirituality & Mental Health – Faith & Spirituality, Discussion Group, Bridging the Gap Between Secular and Spiritual, Why Faith Is Important to African American MH, NAMI Faithnet Advisory Group and much more… Updated! 06/16
- California Mental Health & Spirituality Initiative – Our hope is that it will become a primary resource on the Internet for people interested in mental health and spirituality.
- Handbook of Religion and Mental Health – Reflections on the role of religion in the history of psychiatry, Ethics, Religion & Mental Health, Research on Religion & Mental Health, What Sociology Can Help Us Understand about Religion & Mental Health, Religion & Personality, Neuropsychology of Spiritual Experience, Religion & Mental Functioning, Religion & Coping….
- Mental Health Ministries – Mental Health Ministries has evolved into an ecumenical and interfaith outreach. It works with faith communities, advocacy groups, community organizations and mental health professionals. The focus is on using one’s faith and spirituality as an important part of the recovery and treatment process and as a way for family members to find strength and hope in caring for a loved one with a mental illness.
- Mental Health & Spirituality Initiative – It contains a directory to online resources, scientific literature, and books. It also incorporates web 2.0 features to allow you to participate by posting resources and contributing to online discussions. Our hope is that it will become a primary resource on the Internet for people interested in mental health and spirituality