- Addiction Drop-in Intake at Raven-Song – This will be available on Monday’s and Friday’s from 1:30 – 4:00pm. The Intake will be located in the Primary Care area which is located on the main floor at 2450 Ontario Street.
- Cantonese and Mandarin Speakers
- EcoMinds-Gardening For Mental Health 保健園藝 – This is a gardening group for people who are interested in gardening and mental wellness.
- Footsteps Free Workshop – Footsteps is a free workshop for people with lived experience, family, friends and staff. People can join or leave at any point because each lesson is self contained. TOPICS: Tuesday January 20 1:30-3:00 Recovery and Supports Tuesday January 27 1:30-3:00 Mood and thought disorders Tuesday February 3 1:30-3:00 Anxiety and personality disorders….
- Hearing Voices Network Study Club – This group meets on a monthly basis & watch videos plus read & discuss literature. 2nd Wed of the month from Dec to Feb – 6:30-7:30 – The Heartwood Cafe, 317 East Broadway RSVP: 604-708-5276 by donation
- South Mental Health and Addiction Team Drop-in – Every Wednesday morning from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. First Come First Served Ask at reception to be added to the list.
- Teens in Control: Support for Teens with Parental Mental Illness
- Thrive – Supporting individuals with a Mental Health condition to thrive through community connection and healthy living.
- Wrap Around The World – WRAP is a peer facilitated program that helps people take charge of their own recovery journey by developing an action plan for wellness.
Classes & Events
Spirituality & Mental Health
Spiritual Art, Entertainment & Literature
Mental Health Information