- Forgiveness – The Nature of Forgiveness, Pardoning Yourself (Can You Forgive, Forgive & Forget, Don’t Dwell on the Past) & Others (Letting Go, Forgiving while Grieving, In Loathing Memory.)
- Forgiveness and Spirituality in organizational life: theory, status of research, and new ideas for discovery – What is spirituality? What is forgiveness? Forgiveness, Justice, Injustice, & Spirituality in organizational life,
- Forgiveness as a Spiritual Practice – All of us experience anger, fear, hurt, guilt and paing. What we do with these is up to each individuals. Choosing to practice forgiveness can move us towards inner peace.
- Forgiveness: Four Vital Steps – 1. Knowing, 2. Naming, 3. Owning, 4. Blessing and closing thoughts…
- Forgiveness: Spiritual Practices – Enhances: Freedom – Balances/Counters: Vengefulness
- Forgiveness: The Path to Healing & Spiritual Growth – The dictionary defines the word forgive as: [to pardon, as to for-give an enemy; to cease to feel resentment for, as to forgive an offense].
- PBS Forgiveness – This is often hard to do, but it is a powerful way to reduce negative emotions and boost your own health and well-being.
- Why Forgiveness Is An Essential Part of Recovery – We need to embrace our humanity – especially if we have the disease of addiction.
Classes & Events
Spirituality & Mental Health
Spiritual Art, Entertainment & Literature
Mental Health Information